Ever since I was kid I was always searching for inspiration. Lately, Instagram and online fashion publications have become my favorite place to search for inspiration. After searching through Instagram I find that I want absolutely everything but it’s all so damn expensive. $200 for a hat you wear at the beach? $150 for leggings you’re going to sweat in at the gym? As if. Thankfully, I’ve found a safe-haven for adorable and on-trend pieces: Primark.
Primark is a large fashion retailer that opened it’s first U.S. store in September 2015. Their motto is “Amazing fashion. Amazing prices.” and honestly, I couldn’t agree with this motto more.
Some of the trends I spotted in the store were:
- Unicorns. I mean, perfect timing with the whole Unicorn Frappuccino craze from Starbucks.
- Mermaids. Doesn’t everyone want to be a mermaid?
- Straw Beach Hats with writing on the rim. Who says you can’t be stylish at the beach?
- Embroidered Jeans. Floral jeans are everything.
- Pastel everything. YES PLEASE.
- Fun denim jackets with sayings/pictures on the back.
- Block heels. My favorite trend ever.
These were just some of the few trends I spotted at Primark’s Downtown Crossing location. I have to say that the Primark in Downtown Crossing is MAJOR. They just finished an expansion that included an addition 14,700 sq feet, 15 more registers, an additional entrance, and 34 more fitting rooms. What I love about this store is that there are 115 fitting rooms so you are guaranteed a spot to try on your favorite items.
To celebrate the new expansion at Primark’s Downtown Crossing location and the end of another term they will be hosting Student Night on 4/26 with HerCampus from 6-8pm. There will be shopping, drinking, a DJ with music and lots of great deals. Plus, you may even be able to win some goodies. Trust me, you don’t want to miss out on this one.
Thank you Her Campus Media and Primark for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.