My personal belief is that experiences are more precious than materialistic items. Whenever I am gifting something for someone else, or making a wish-list for myself I always choose experiences because memories last forever. Since moving back to Boston I’ve been working on exploring the city and getting to know what Boston has to offer. I figured that the best way to do this was to create a Boston Bucket List.
Bucket List (n): a number of experiences or achievements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime.
I am determined to make the most out of my stay here in the city by fully participating in #CityGirlAdventures with the people who mean the most to me. For me, this list is all about the things I want to accomplish here in Boston and the adventures that I want to partake in. Some of these I have already crossed off my list and some will take time however, I am determined to accomplish all of these and add onto my list! (Maybe you’ll see a Boston Bucket List Part 2 in the future.)
My Boston Bucket List:
- Go To the Boston Marathon
- Visit Martha’s Vineyard
- Have Black Bird Doughnuts — Done! (Found them at SoWa)
- Visit Flour Bakery & Cafe
- Try a cannoli at Mike’s Pastry (Cannoli’s are favorite pastry ever!)
- Have a burger at Mr. Bartley’s Gourmet Burgers
- Order Lobster Raviolis at Rino’s Place (Research shows this is the best place but do send recommendations)
- Trivia at Tasty Burger — Done!
- Visit Thinking Cup — Done!
- Go to the Garment District
- Have a drink on the Top of the Hub
- Visit the Boston Public Library
- Go on a Sam Adams Brewery Tour
- Visit the Mapparium
- Visit the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Spend Halloween in Salem
- Visit the Hawthrone
- Go to the Museum of Fine Arts
- Visit Nantucket
- Go to Harpoons Brewery
- Try a cupcake at Sweet Bakery — Done!
Femme Boston Boutique Shirt
J Brand Black Jeans
Sam Edelman Felicia Ballet Flats
Kate Spade New York ‘Metro’ Scalloped Dial Leather Strap Watch
What would you add to this Bucket List?